1.1 By visiting, registering or using this site in any way you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions of use may be changed at any time the sole discretion of B2BMagazine.
1.2 Any content that you read on B2BMagazine.com.au is solely the opinion of those registered users who express them, whether they be informed or otherwise. No material on this site contributed by third parties or linked to for the purposes of discussion is considered the views of or endorsed by B2BMagazine, its officers or directors. You should conduct your own research before relying on any opinion expressed on this site. Any content that you contribute to this site is your opinion only.
1.3 You may be held legally responsible for the content you submit to B2BMagazine.com.au’s discussion forums.
1.4 B2BMagazine.com.au will determine, at its discretion, whether to edit, publish (or remove from a site) any of your content. In particular, material if B2BMagazine.com.au (in our editor’s opinion and our opinion only) considers to be:
- 1.4.1 defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, privacy or contempt; –
- 1.4.2 intentionally false or misleading;
- 1.4.3 an infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright. See below for further information on copyright;
- 1.4.4 abusive or offensive, including obscenity, blasphemy and racial vilification;
- 1.4.5 of nuisance value, inflammatory, inappropriate, off topic or vexatious. For example B2BMagazine.com.au reserves the right to reject contributions that have been widely canvassed in the forum. It also reserves the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion;
- 1.4.6 compromising the privacy of yourself, other contributors or of B2BMagazine.com.au staff, or containing inappropriate personal information;
- 1.4.7 seeking to endorse commercial products or activities or to solicit business;
- 1.4.8 deliberate provocation of other community members;
- 1.4.9 a posting on behalf of a suspended member. This may lead to you also having your membership locked.
1.5 You acknowledge that B2BMagazine.com.au may use all intellectual property rights in your content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and without making payment to you, including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your content in training, advertising or promotional material for B2BMagazine.com.au and permitting others to do any of these, including when B2BMagazine.com.au and others receive payment for this.
1.6. You warrant that:
- 1.6.1 you own your content and all rights in relation to your content;
- 1.6.2 you obtained your content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person;
- 1.6.3 your content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to create your content or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- 1.6.4 your content, your provision of your content to B2BMagazine.com.au and the use by B2BMagazine.com.au of your content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property, and defamation) or the rights of any person;
- 1.6.5 your content, at the time you send it to B2BMagazine.com.au, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on B2BMagazine.com.au’s services or infrastructure;
- 1.6.6 your content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds, have not accepted payment for promotion, or are promoting particular goods or services in which you have a vested commercial interest); and
- 1.6.7 you did not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or SMS.
1.7 Repeated breaches of these Conditions of Use may cause B2BMagazine.com.au to complain to the Internet Service Provider of the person responsible, and in very serious cases, initiate legal action.
1.8. On submitting any comment or content to B2BMagazine.com.au for publication in any media, you indemnify RiotACT Holdings Pty Ltd and its officers, employees, and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of:
- 1.8.1 the publication by B2BMagazine.com.au or a person permitted by B2BMagazine.com.au of your content; or
- 1.8.2 a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
1.9 B2BMagazine may use your email address to contact you from time to time.
2.1 Material published on the internet is protected by the same laws of copyright which apply to books, videos, and music.
2.2 The right to “copy” always remains with the owner of the material. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy or republish anything you find on the internet without the copyright owner’s permission.
2.3 If you wish to refer to material on someone else’s website we recommend you include an attribution in your message. B2BMagazine.com.au allows links to other websites at its sole discretion.
2.4 Under Australian copyright law, limited quotation is permissible in the context of genuine review and criticism. However, this does not permit extensive quoting of song lyrics etc.
Note: You are welcome to quote content from B2BMagazine within your contributions, however, we ask that you attribute the URL of the B2BMagazine page where you found the quote or picture or sound.
2.5 When you submit content, in any format, you acknowledge that you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in the material that you are contributing to B2BMagazine. You agree that B2BMagazine may use the material online and in whatever other ways B2BMagazine chooses, now and in the future.
3. Comments and Complaints
3.1 Complaints or comments about the content and management of particular interactive features can be made via the Contact Us page.
4. Registration and Login Names
4.1 B2BMagazine.com.au may refuse registration of visitors whose suggested login names are considered inappropriate. Grounds for refusal may include:
- 4.1.1 offensive content;
- 4.1.2 obscenity;
- 4.1.3 abuse;
- 4.1.4 defamatory content;
- 4.1.5 contempt;
- 4.1.6 incitement;
- 4.1.7 copyright infringement;
- 4.1.8 brand names or registered trademarks;
- 4.1.9 company or organisation names;
- 4.1.10 names of high-profile or public figures; or
- 4.1.11 names promoting political, religious, social or economic issues.
4.2 B2BMagazine reserves the right to refuse suggested login names at its sole discretion.
4.3 B2BMagazine will not accept any registration that B2BMagazine suspects is being made by or on behalf of a member who has been suspended for repeated violation of these conditions of use.
4.4 Repeated breaches of these Conditions of Use may cause B2BMagazine to lock and/or delete member registrations.