[email protected], a local Canberra organisation that understands local needs, is calling for support this tax season. “By deciding to boost your tax return and donating to [email protected] Work, you will help us provide a holistic continuum of care to those in need.” said CEO, Lynne Harwood.
“With your donation, you will help fund a variety of programs serving the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in the local community and support low income families and individuals, people who are homeless or at risk of being homeless, women and children fleeing domestic violence and at-risk young people.”
[email protected]’s innovative and progressive culture seeks to respond to
changing community needs in a thoughtful and constructive manner and its mission is to deliver quality community services of social value and practical benefit.
[email protected] aims to provide a continuum of care for clients and deliver services that empower them to create better futures. We contribute positively to the health and vitality of our community by:
* Providing quality education and care for all children
* Helping vulnerable and at-risk youth overcome challenges and realise heir full potential
* Providing support to families and individuals experiencing difficulties or hardship
* Assisting the frail aged and people with disabilities to lead independent and fruitful lives
* Enhancing the social inclusion of people disconnected from the community
* Managing community facilities and providing a range of recreational and social activities
* Offering nationally accredited training and professional learning for children’s services staff
* Providing a diverse range of rewarding employment and volunteering opportunities
* Providing food and essential services, including a Community Pantry stocking healthy food and essential items, as well as cooking and nutritional support
* Offering budgeting and mentoring support and good quality clothing to ease the transition back into the [email protected] balances sound business acumen with empathy for those in need.
“We value productive partnerships with other organisations and individuals to undertake community projects, strengthen connections between people and ensure a sustainable future.
Our ‘surplus for purpose’ philosophy ensures that all funds are expended on worthwhile purposes for the benefit of the community. Together, we can do so much GOOD,” concluded Lynne Harwood.